The purpose of the New In Store Module is to enable Maisiebot to display your newest products as part of any Convo Flow. This is a great way to help your website visitors discover new products they might like to purchase.
Follow the steps below to customize the New In Store Module for your store.
1. Visit the Convo Modules main screen using the navigation on the left of your Maisie Dashboard.
2. Click the edit icon on the far right of the New In Store Module.
The New In Store Module settings screen will be displayed.
3. Modify the Message Text that appears above your product images in the Chat Window on your website by changing the text in the Message Text box on the left.
4. Add the new products you’d like Maisiebot to display. You can see 3 boxes for the first product you’d like to add. Fill in the product title, the full URL for the product page and the full URL for the image you wish to display.
5. To add more products click the plus icon and fill in the details. Maisiebot can display up to 5 newly added products with titles and images as part of a Convo Flow in the Chat Window on your website.
6. Once you’re happy with your changes click Save.
That’s it! You’ve finished customizing your New In Store Convo Module. You can now insert this updated Convo Module into any Convo Flows you like.
Note that any Convo Flows already using the New In Store Module prior to your changes will not be updated. Modules are set up in this way to give you the flexibility to make more customizations of the Module for different Convo Flows on different pages with different rules and triggers.