The purpose of the Best Sellers Module is to enable Maisiebot to display your most popular products as part of any Convo Flow. This is a great way to help your website visitors discover products they might like to purchase.
Follow the steps below to customize the Best Sellers Module for your store.
1. Visit the Convo Modules main screen using the navigation on the left of your Maisie Dashboard.
2. Click the edit icon on the far right of the Best Sellers Module.
The Best Sellers Module settings screen will be displayed.
3. Modify the Message Text that appears above your product images in the Chat Window on your website by changing the text in the Message Text box on the left.
You can choose to allow Maisie to automatically determine your 5 best selling products based upon sales volume – this is the default option. Alternatively, you can determine which products you want to show to your customers. Note that there is a New in Store Module to show your newly added products so think about which products you’d like to show as best sellers.
Maisiebot can display up to 5 products with titles and images as part of a Convo Flow. More than that and you start to overwhelm your customers.
4. If you wish to manually add best selling products simply click the radio button next to the manual option. You will be shown 3 boxes for the first product you wish to add.
5. Fill in the product title, the full URL for the product page and the full URL for the image you wish to display.
6. To add more products click the plus icon and fill in the details.
7. Once you’re happy with your changes click Save.
That’s it! You’ve finished customizing your Best Sellers Convo Module. You can now insert this updated Convo Module into any Convo Flows you like.
Note that any Convo Flows already using the Best Sellers Module prior to your changes will not be updated. Modules are set up in this way to give you the flexibility to make more customizations of the Module for different Convo Flows on different pages with different rules and triggers.